Cyber Warfare Analyst
Fort Gordon, Georgia
TS / SCI
Strategic Technologies Analytics Group (STAG) is seeking a Cyber Warfare Analyst to support Cyber Battle Lab, Cyber Capabilities Development Integration Directorate (CDID), Future Concepts Center (FCC), United States Army Futures Command (AFC) operational requirements in Fort Gordon. As a Cyberspace Operations Subject Matter Expert, you will support development and experimentation efforts in Cyber Electromagnetic Activities (CEMA) which encompasses Cyberspace Operations (CO), Electronic Warfare (EW), Department of Defense Information Network – Army (DoDIN-A), Information Operations (IO). Supporting the Live Experimentation (LE) section, you and the team will provide results in the form of experiments, assessment, and analysis to validate proposed new technical solutions to resolve known Doctrine, Organization, Training, Material, Leadership and Education, Personnel, Facilities – Policy (DOTMLPF-P) capability gaps with the CO and EW force modernization lines. Our ideal candidate will leverage their experience in full-spectrum CO to think strategically about the development of future capabilities which are operationally relevant to current and future commercial / military networks.
In this role you will analyze highly complex and diverse technologies requiring innovative solutions to ensure operational relevance for the CEMA community. Additionally, you will conduct the following duties:
- Prepares advice, develops, validates, and submits requirements within Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS)
- Provides analysis throughout the experimentation process to inform, develop, and validate requirements.
- Analyzes current Army cyber warfare posture to determine needs, assess risks, vulnerabilities, and recommended countermeasures to enable operations.
- Deliver analysis to optimally employ the use of full-spectrum cyber capabilities to deliver optimal “effects based” options to the war-fighter.
- Support technical assessment and experimentation procedures to ensure realistic operational environments.
- Support team by providing cyber warfare expertise applied to the following: mission analysis, white paper documentation, experimentation plans, data collection plans, experimentation analysis, assessments, and final reports.
- Support team by providing concept of operations and employment documentation incorporating tactics, techniques, and procedures to optimally employ capabilities.
- TS/SCI clearance
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, Suitable relevant technical experience can substitute degree requirements as follows: Associates or less (12 years), Bachelors (8 years), Masters and above (4 years).
- Demonstrated experience of 5 to 10 years prior military experience and/or significant civilian occupational experience in Cyber Warfare including but not exclusively: Offense Cyber Operations (OCO), Defense Cyber Operations (DCO), computer programming, software design, and cyber forensics.
- Demonstrated advance knowledge of internet protocols, internet protocols, telecommunication technologies, and intra-/internet routing principals.
- Demonstrated advance knowledge of software applications, operating systems, and databases within telecommunications architecture.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technology into layman terms.
- Self- motivated, creative, willing to work as a member of a team; who can organize and manage individual schedule.
- Experience in programming and machine language to read, interpret, write, modify, and execute simple scripts on Windows, Unix, and/or mobile operating systems.
- Knowledge in reverse engineering concepts (e.g. hex editing, binary packaging utilities, debugging, and strings analysis) to identify function and ownership of remote tools.
- Successful completion of any of the following courses or certifications: Certified Ethical Hacking Certification, Certified Cyber Fires Planner, Cisco Certified Network Associate Certification, Joint Network Attack Course, Joint Network Attack Course), Joint Cyber Analysis Course, Joint Cyber Operations Planners Course, Advanced Cyber Warfare Courses, EC-Council Licensed Penetration Tester (Master) Credential, GIAC Exploit Researcher and Advanced Penetration Tester, Certified Penetration Tester, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional (GICSP), GIAC Enterprise Defender (GCED), GIAC Information Security Professional (GISP), Targeting Intelligence Formal Training Unit, Joint Targeting School, and/or Remote Interactive Operator Training.
STAG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.